Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Roomy's Kitchen, where happiness is homemade.

Roomy's Kitchen, where happiness is homemade.

I really do get excited about what I do. Cooking is my passion. Many people told me to create my own food blog, but I always thought that writing is not me. Here I am, writing my own BLOG!

I was born and raised in Tanzania and currently, reside in Kenya with my lovely family. I am a housewife and a full-time mom. And, if it wasn't for the constant love and support of my family and friends, I wouldn't be able to do what I am doing right now.

I strongly believe that putting dinner on the table does not have to be a struggle. I totally understand that in today's busy and hectic life, people have less time to do anything, let alone cooking.It's my aim that with the help of this blog, you can feed your family delicious and balanced meals without being stuck in the kitchen for hours. My recipes will fit in those poor-time weeknights and hectic weekends when you want to spend time with your dear ones, rather than spending it in the kitchen.Most of these meals can be on the table in just 30 minutes or so, which leaves you plenty of time for other, more enjoyable pursuits.

I'll be posting recipes from all over the world in this blog, with pictures to show the completed dishes. The ingredients used in my recipes are pocket-friendly and easily available. I prefer seasonal vegetables and fruits. Living in Nairobi, I not only get the local produce but pretty much-imported stuff too.

My dishes might look complicated at a glance but I promise they are very easy. Most of the time, I work with ingredients on hands or try to recreate  recipes from the original recipes.  It's actually fun. There is no pressure in this job. My motto is to give full flavoured and tasteful  dishes, which are fast to make.

For me, cooking and creating dishes is something that gives me so much HAPPINESS that I cannot explain. If my happiness could just sprinkle  on you and your family, that would fulfil me greatly.

Cook and Enjoy. Please don't forget to give me the FEEDBACK!


LOVE
Roomy Ubhi

No comments:

Post a Comment